The Isaacs Family

The Isaacs Family
THE ISAACS FAMILY

Friday, February 10, 2012

Emotional Mess!!!

Oh my gosh....I completely forgot how hard this was. These "pregnant" hormones sure are getting the best of me today! Not the bitchy side, but the emotional side. I seem to get upset over just about anything and cant keep dry eyes for a minute! Someone could look at me wrong and I'd start tearing up, seriously. How sad, right! Ugh its absolutely horrible. Dont people know how sensitive pregnant women are???? Come on now! Its common sense to be EXTRA careful with the things you say and do. I shouldnt have to walk around with a sign on my forehead, let alone a t-shirt stating the facts. The last thing a pregnant woman needs is stress. Im SO ready for this day to be over and to kick off the weekend with my family. Too bad I cant drink an ice cold miller lite right now cause that would surely hit the spot ;) 6 more months to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment