The Isaacs Family

The Isaacs Family
THE ISAACS FAMILY

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Baby Flutters :)

Soooo sorry, Ive been really slacking on this whole "blog" thing. So much has been going on these past few weeks since my last post. Our precious baby boy just turned 4 yesterday!!! Cant believe it. We were so busy planning his party (which he had a blast at), not to mention tons of doctors appointments, and getting everything ready for my husbands new crazy schedule that started monday. I finally feel like I can sit down and relax now! Phew!!!

Here is an updated baby bump picture.......
Me at 11 weeks ;)



I'll be 12 weeks this saturday! Finally making it into my second trimester. I stopped taking my "morning sickness" medicine last night because Ive been feeling better lately.... We'll see how this goes. So far so good :) Cross your fingers!!! Those who know me, know I was sick ALL 9 months with Tyson. Yuck :(

For the past few days Ive been feeling lots of those flutters in my belly. I thought it was way to early to be feeling the baby move because with Tyson I didnt feel him til around 15 weeks. Well I did some research this morning and found that with your second pregnancy you feel movement a lot sooner. And the smaller you are the sooner you can also feel them. Im pretty small! haha. SO I definitely believe now that its the baby moving all around. I missed this feeling. It was the best thing about my first pregnancy! Theres nothing like it<3 And today this baby seems to be a little jumping bean :)

No comments:

Post a Comment